Wednesday, April 20, 2011

For those who question Twitter

For the longest time I said I would never ever EVER get a Twitter!But then I fell in love with this celebrity from Lost named Ian Somerhalder.  Then I found a picture of him holding a sign that said his Twitter account name, and I thought, wow! It would be fun to see what he posts and know what he is up to! Since, magazines are mostly lies.Twitter Bird TweetSo thats what I did, I made a twitter. Then I found there were tons of people from Lost on twitter, so I followed them allTwitter BirdTwitter Bird CloudsThen I found favorite celebs and comedians and news channels and all this fun stuff! THEN!!!! I got Twitter updates sent to my phone, so I was never ever bored and always had something new to look at! I was definitley one of the ones that questioned it though, but thats cuz I never realized how awesome it is! Get a twitter, then follow me :) MY TWITTER: KikiSomerhalder
Twitter BirdsTwitter BirdsBut just because you make one, doesnt mean you have to tell anyone anything! I normally dont, I just like to hear others tweet. Check it out! :)Twitter Bird ButtonTwitter Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment